The start of the year is an ideal opportunity for a fresh start and to set yourself goals. When doing this remember 'The Law of Attraction'. You attract what you think about! So lets not only think it, let's INK it and make it a reality!
Here are our 10 steps for success:
1. Belief. The first step to goal setting is to have absolute belief and faith in the process. If you don’t believe you can absolutely transform your life and achieve your dreams, then you might as well forget about goal setting and do something else. If you are in doubt, look around you. Everything you can see began as a thought.
2. Visualise what you want. Think of what you deeply desire in your life or where you want to be a year from now. What changes have to take place? What do you need to know or learn? What spiritual, emotional, personal, financial, social or physical properties need to be addressed? The clearer you are on these the easier it will be to focus on making it happen.
3. Write it down! By writing down your goals, you become a creator. Failure to write down your goals often means you will forget them or won’t focus on them. Have them written down where you can see them every day.
4. Purpose. Knowing why you want to achieve your goals is powerful. Identifying the purpose of your goal helps you instantly recognise why you want that particular goal and whether it’s worth working toward.
5. Commit. Write a few pages about why and how you are committing to each goal; why it’s important to you, what it means to you, why the outcome is necessary and what are you going to do to make it happen. Without strong commitment you aren’t likely to follow through.
6. Stay focused. By focusing on your goals, you manifest. You may not know how you’ll reach your goals but when you make a daily practice of focus, they become easier to reach. Without a regular practice of focusing on your goals you may be distracted by something.
7. Plan of action. Being really clear about what you want, knowing your purpose, writing your goals down, committing to them, and staying focused gives you the power of clarity to write down a list of action steps. You may not know all the steps ahead of time but you will know the next steps that take you in that direction.
8. No Time Like the Present. To show how committed you are to your goals, think of something you can do right now that will get you moving toward fulfilling your goals. You will be surprised how this simple step reinforces all the previous steps and gets you motivated and moving towards what you desire.
9. Accountability. To push through when things get tough, you have to hold yourself accountable or have an accountability partner. A coach will provide valuable feedback and point you in the right direction.
10. Review. Make it part of your day to review your goals and take action. This keeps your goals alive and top of mind.
By following these steps and practicing your goals each day, you have all the elements you need to succeed and achieve your dreams. It isn’t always easy to push through. Some days will be easier than others but if you keep focused on your goals you will be amazed at the progress you will make. Remember, almost everything begins as a thought. You can be what you imagine if you follow these simple steps.
At Core Wellness it our mission to be your coach, to hold you accountable with your health, to be your cheerleader when it gets tough, to guide you and most importantly celebrate your success with you! If you would like support with your health goals this year, or know somebody who needs a health coach then get touch as we would love to help! 8 Weeks to Wellness® is designed to give you a coach and a plan of action to make your health goals a reality, we just need you to take ACTION!